December 02, 2017

Genius is Crazy!!

Our challenge this week at Crazy 4 Challenges is to colour! Never a problem-o for me! I have Copics, coloured pencils, watercolours, pearlescent watercolours, Inktense pencils… you get the idea!

c4c colouring crazy fish

When I first saw this sentiment, I HAD to have it! Most of the time I feel like I am losing my mind and am somewhat crazy! So this was so perfect. Ah, but what image to pair with a sentiment like this? I really had to think about that. My first  though was Tim Holtz Crazy Birds, but they are so odd, I didn’t buy them! Then I remembered this very, VERY old SU! stamp set with lots of kookie fish. Perfect! I coloured one up on X-Press It paper and voila! The image is a match made in heaven!

Then I had to find some paper to match and amazingly some again, the memory of some very, VERY old paper crept up in the back of my mind AND I actually found it! Yeah! This card is about simple as it gets, a hand-cut image, the only die was the stitched rectangle by SSS I used on the green panel, and I used some white and black Ranger enamel dots to make the kookie eyes! Googly eyes would have been more fun but I only have huge ones.

Have a good one!

Enjoy, Rebecca

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this...great for a chuckle. I have that fish and recognized it right away. Where did you get the sentiment stamp??

Audja said...

I just love this sentiment as well! Adorable, adorable card, Rebecca...