February 26, 2017

Ads Blocking Your View? Pt2

Hi to all my readers. I’m so sorry some of you were bothered by the ads on my site. No one I’ve asked to view my blog locally have had any problems with ads. I’ve checked and I’m not signed up for any ad service. I promise this isn’t my doing! But one reader was kind enough to send me a screen shot of the ads so they were definitely there. (You know who you are, thank you so much!) They were along the sides and bottom of the page though and did not block the text or photos. My hubby is a computer technician; he says if you continue to have issues, perhaps try another browser. Apparently some browsers add advertising to sites that don’t otherwise have any. I think you so much for your continued support. Please do let me know if this isn’t helping.

Thank you, Rebecca

No comments: