September 09, 2016

You’re Amazing Scratch Off Surprise Card

I am a huge fan of interactive cards and they seem to be gaining popularity every day. So when I got my SSS kit for September, I was super stoked to see scratch off stickers inside! And I knew that combining them with this week’s challenge to use 10 things on our cards at Crazy 4 Challenges would be so fun!

rainbow youre amazing balloons

So I have 10 balloons, well actually 11 but since one was covered with the scratch off sticker, I added another. But I do have 10 colours! Underneath the sticker it says “you’re amazing”. I can’t wait until one of my kids achieves something awesome so I can give it to one of them!

This is such a fun set that I’ve already made two baby cards also with scratch off stickers; gender reveal cards actually. I think that’s such a fun reason to have a party! I hope to have those and some cards using PTI’s new Garden Gate Kit up later in the week.

So this challenge is fun right? You can use 10 of the same elements like I did using all balloons or 1o different elements. You could use 10 stamped leaves for fall or a card with a row of 10 buttons. Use 10 colours in your stamping or add up your layers, stamped elements and embellishments to come up with 10; however you would like to do it! Easy Peasy right?? {Smile!} See you over there at our blog! Now if I could only combine a gatefold layout with a shaker and a scratch off sticker…

Enjoy, Rebecca

No comments: