September 02, 2016

Julie Nutting Doll Beachside Art Journal Page

Surely many people reading this blog also make cards. But do you also do art journaling? It’s so much fun and uses all the same supplies!

julie nutting summer page

You can make your own journal or just bind some pages together after you created enough for a book. I have two art journals I work in and another I swapped. The first two are hardbound, one with sketch weight paper and one with much sturdier paper. I use the study one for my final products and the sketch paper one for trials and experiments. The swap journal was one I made, decorated a two page spread in and then it was sent on it’s way to have pages done by people all over the world! It finally made it’s way back to me after over two years and I was thrilled with the art I received!

This particular page was done as a loose page swap (no book was mailed around the world) which ends up much cheaper in the long run and if a package goes missing, at least it’s only one page rather than a whole book. The theme was Julie Nutting summer. Well, as you probably know if you visit here regularly, I am IN LOVE with the BEACH! So I have lots and LOTS of fun supplies to use when making this page! It would take ages to list all the supplies so leave me a comment or email me if you’d like to know more about something specific.

Enjoy, Rebecca

No comments: