January 04, 2016

We All Scream for Ice Cream

Yeah, yeah, I know it is a million degrees below and everyone is freezing but at our house, icecream is a year-round treat!

scream for icecream

I actually made this in April for a Make It Monday Challenge but I guess my first photos turned out badly because I couldn’t find them anywhere! I’m guessing I deleted them and put the card away before I took more photos! I used my MISTI to get this multi-inked sentiment but it still took 2 tries as I kept forgetting to add or remove the tape which blocked the ink from the other parts of the sentiment. This wasn’t a stamp I was going to cut apart. There were a lot of steps because not only did  Iuse several colours but the brown and turquoise are both ombre stamped as well. To see more about the white-on-white die cut technique, click here.

Enjoy, Rebecca

Entered in: Make it Monday 236/209

RECIPE
All PTI except embosing folder-Sizzix, cherry embellie?, label die cut-Lifestyle Crafts

No comments: