January 15, 2016

Baby Onesie Shaker Card

I can’t seem to stop making shaker cards and baby cards. Well today I combined the two!

baby onesie shaker

Ok, I have to start by saying that the purple in the patterned paper is really much, MUCH closer to to the cardstock in the window. I have no idea why it looks so dark here! The spring green colour is paler IRL too. Weird… I used a baby onesie die by Echo Park for the center and a labels die by Spellbinders for the frame. I cut the Hooray (PTI) from plain paper and used a gold paint pen on it. So much cheaper than gold cardstock!

Inside the shaker I used a huge variety of sequins and beads, mostly from Lucy’s Cards but also from a couple other places. The heart banner is by Simon Says Stamp and all the patterned paper is by Carta Bella. The (supposed to be pale) plum cardstock in behind the shaker bits is by SU! and the base is some old Clear Dollar Stamps cardstock. Are they even around anymore?

Enjoy, Rebecca

No comments: