September 07, 2015

Summer’s End Card

I can’t believe the summer is almost over. Only a couple weeks left! Where did it all go? There were so many things I wanted to do and I hate winter with a passion.

summer end card

So this card represents what I’d like to do with the little bit of summer that’s left. Go on a road trip! I’m not sure where but we just bought a new van! YEAH! So I think once we actually pick it up, a driving trip is something we need to try! Armed with iPads and tablets of course!

I was stamping SUMMER randomly around the card when I smudged ink on the VW. So I had to place another stamp and a sticker over top. Does it work?

Enjoy, Rebecca

Entered in:
Crazy for Challenges 302 End of Summer
Sketch Saturday #377

377
RECIPE
SSS card kit except
Sequins-Theresa Collins, Cards by Lucy and Lawn Fawn, Hibiscus ink, twine-PTI, Simple Stories washi,

2 comments:

newbie85 said...

Love your card! And I agree with you wholeheartedly!!!! Wish summer was forever!

Cathy P said...

WHat a fun summery looking card. Love the colors and your design. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week at Sketch Saturday. Cathy xx