March 08, 2015

Howdy Neighbour

I made this card for a family I know who is into horses. I haven’t seen them in a while so I thought they might appreciate this card.

howdy neighbour

I think this was also for a a sketch challenge because this isn’t exactly a card layout I’d think up myself. But as happens about 50% of the time, I forgot to link it up in time. sigh…

Dontcha love those wooden embellies? I love using wood veneers, but especially on more rugged themed cards. The twine was supposed to look like a lasso. Did it work?

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
MFT
Ink: cup o joe-HA, (don’t recall the other colours)
Paper: DP-MME, kraft CS-PTI
Accessories: twine-May Arts, wood veneer stars-Studio Calico, Copic marker (circle around horse head and colouring veneers), circle dies-Spellbinders, lace-vintage, wooden dots-MME

No comments: