September 29, 2014

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Print

Funny thing is, I don’t love coffee at all! But I love my coffee stamps so I think that qualifies! :)

Click the graphic above to visit the blog hop start. Isn’t it a pretty graphic? I love it!

coffee lovers blog hop

I sure hope the colours are accurate on this photo. I had trouble with that on my last post even though I edited it as usual. I used a background stamp I’ve had for so long I have no idea who manufactured it. I embossed it with brown EP on water colour paper and then added various inks to ‘watercolour’ it. Then I added the embellishment cluster which includes some cheese cloth.

I couldn’t decide what sort of sentiment to use but I finally settled on a thank you. I intend to give this to my girlfriend who is very generous with babysitting when I ask her on a coffee date to thank her.

Enjoy the blog hop! Rebecca

RECIPE
I’m exhausted so I’ll add it later.

13 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow totally gorgeous.. love the stamped background

CaffeinatedPapercuts said...

Oh, the background is gorgeous! The flowers really pop next to it; how pretty!

Rosemary said...

beautiful card! love the pretty details!

Anita said...

Stunning! Amazing colors!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Beautiful!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

those flowers on the top are beautiful and the image is fantastic!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my, Rebecca this is gorgeous. I love all the flowers.

MariLynn said...

This is so pretty. I love the background with the beautiful spray of flowers. Great job!!

Beth H. said...

Beautiful card. Love the background!

An'Jenic G. said...

Cute card. I like the background!!

~amy~ said...

such a beautiful card, I love the background teamed up with those blooms!
Thanks for linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

StampingbugKerry said...

Pretty, Pretty. I think there needs to be a box of chocolates right next to this card...Perfect match. So yummy!

Rubeena I. said...

this is beautiful!