May 10, 2014

Caring Thoughts Card for Unscripted Sketches #256

I need more get well cards in my stash and these ones are even better because they can be used for either Get Well or Thinking of You.

symp toy two

They are identical except for the middles. They are epoxy stickers I’ve hoarded but have finally decided to use. I popped them up on foam dots so they wouldn’t squish the shaped flower petals. I took them off a hydrangea stem.

RebeccaEdnie256

I coloured the flowers with a Copic marker because I though they were too pale despite being a nice ivory colour. They look really pretty!

256

I hope you can play along with this week’s sketch! It’s a really nice one. My card is pretty exact except the banner I added. I always seem to have to change it in some way don’t I? :)

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
Fancy Flourishes, Healing Sentiments-PTI
Ink: kraft-PTI, frayed Burlap distress, Navy-SU!
Paper: Glitz Designs
Accessories: Foam dots-The Sticky Stuff Store, floral stem-Michaels, epoxy stickers-Anna Griffin,

1 comment:

Irish Cherokee said...

Absolutely gorgeous flowers and they make the cards pop.Nice work. Great cards.