March 14, 2014

Whimsical Roses for Unscripted Sketches 247

ETA: Yes, I am sneaky! This was also for Unscripted sketches. Sorry I am so late republishing it. March Break is a crazy week with bad weather and three stir crazy boys.

She was an awesome choice for muse for CASE Study, Danielle Flanders. She’s amazing! I wanted to CASE some of her other cards, I’ve certainly pinned enough of them, but this was the first one I finally had time to sit down and actually play with!

RebeccaEdnie247

I’m entering this in CASE Study 180, below is a graphic for the challenge but if you are motivated to play, I’m afraid you will have to be very speedy or wait for next week’s challenge as this one ends at midnight and as I am typing, it is 10:32 and by the time I finish and proofread, it will probably be close to 11:00!

The roses and sentiment with the flourish are from the same set Danielle used, my roses are just smaller. I also used a beaded pin, a square panel with a label shape cut out with pink wood grain pattern and all pastel colours. I had to throw in some gold embossing because everything needs some glam and I thought about adding sequins but it was last minute, after my camera battery died, after I found that my back up battery wasn’t charged like I thought it was AND all this at 10:10! If I get it together, I will change it, edit the photo and edit this post. ETA: I did end up adding them and I’m so glad I did!

247

Please join me in playing with the Unscripted Sketches team. I know I am really late posting this week but there is always another awesome sketch on the horizon! Thanks for reading!

CSC180_zpsbb16af02

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
PTI
Ink: Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Spring Moss, Chartreuse-PTI, Versamark, Pink Pirouette-SU!
Paper: white CS-PTI, DP-Neapolitan American Crafts, Yes Please American Crafts
Accessories: foam dots-Sticky Stuff store, labels 1 Nesties, corsage pin-Michaels, beads-Dollarama,

No comments: