February 08, 2014

Rose Card for PTI Challenge

PTI had issued a challenge to make a 3x4 card such as you would use for Project life but in this case you can decorate it in any way you wish just like you would an ATC! Nichole is even setting up a way to trade them if you wish!

roses n gold for PTI 7th chlalenge 3x4 card

I have to make this quick as hubby just got home with the groceries so suffice it to say that except the gold spray, ribbon, pink and red ink and foam dots, everything is PTI. (The middle ink colour is melon berry.) The only thing about ink splatters I don’t like is dang it, I can’t control them. I am a bit of a control freak!!

I’m not going to trade this, so it will likely end up as a mini card, a place card or a tag. It is a nice size.

Enjoy the PTI 7th Anniversary Celebrations.

Rebecca

No comments: