November 16, 2013

Love This Kite Card for Unscripted Sketches

Welcome to another Unscripted Sketches card. This one was really fun!

RebeccaEdnie231

I decided that I was going to embellish each of the horizontal lines on the sketch rather than leaving them plain. I adore the ‘love this’ font. It’s from a new SSS stamp set I got in a card kit.

Sketch_231

Thanks for coming by to visit! I hope you will come by the US blog to play with us! We are always looking for new people with new styles and takes on the sketch to wow us!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamp:
Love this-SSS
Ink: Memento Teal Zeal, Frayed burlap distress
Paper: kraft cs-PTI, DP-MME, cheap white CS
Accessories: MME sticker, aqua ribbon-Really Reasonable Ribbon, MS lace punch, buttons, twine-PTI

1 comment:

wienerhoneymooners said...

I love the kite and the soft and yet so sunny colors !!!