October 20, 2013

Pink Rose and Flourish Card

Once again, I missed linking this up to a challenge. Fortunately, I made it for two challenges, one of which isn’t over yet! Yeah!

pink rose flourish

Not much to tell here. I used last week’s Retro Sketches for the layout. The other challenge is Joan’s Gardens weekly challenge to use pink and white only, something curvy like a flourish or vine and a flower of some kind. Check, check and check! I added some colour to the vertical piece of DP because it was too much like the background using a blend of Tattered Rose and Spun Sugar Distress inks. The colours don’t look like they match so well in this but I promise, they do IRL. The stamping isn’t at all peachy like it appears. Wish I knew more about photo editing.

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
music wheel-SU!
Paper: Melissa Frances DP, white CS-PTI
Ink: as above
Accessories: Quinn flourish die-Memory box, ribbon-stash, lace-May Arts, MOP button-ebay, rose-Really Reasonable Ribbon, foam dots-Jody Morrow

1 comment:

Ginny B said...

Rebecca, this card is so beautiful. Love the lacy doily you used. I'll have to put that die on my wish list! Very sweet and feminine. Love your card!