August 25, 2013

SAF Tea Staining–Vintage Daisy Card

I just got a new Sizzix die I used to make this sweet little daisy and I thought it would work perfectly with the deep tea staining I got on this seam binding ribbon.

SAF13 Tea Stained challenge

Instead of bright yellow, I used a deep, almost brown-yellow Copic to tint the middle of the petals giving it a vintage look to match the card. I have no idea who made the papers as someone gave them to me to use to make ATCs. They were sitting on my desk and looked so pretty and vintage they found a new purpose.

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE: kraft, ivory, ocean tides cardstock-PTI, avocado cardstock-SU!, Hug Snug seam binding ribbon, Sizzix min daisy die, Viva decor paper pen, Kaisercraft pearls, Copic marker. Spellbinders embossing folder

No comments: