August 27, 2013

Miss You School-Themed Chalkboard Card

I’m entering a few challenges with this card. But mainly I want to encourage my son who is going into grade 1. It’s a big step and frankly, I’m worried how he will do. He’s plenty happy though, he has new markers! :)

school chalkboard miss you card

So this is for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Back to School.  And for Card Maker Blog’s Card Corner Challenge: Chalkboard. I thought I could enter this week’s Fusion challenge too but apparently I was thinking of last week’s. Bummer.

Very CAS (for me anyway) but it suited the papers, sketch and my kiddo. He’d just rip off fancy bellies and play with them anyway!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
alphabet-Graphic 45, sentiment-PTI
Paper: red, kraft-PTI, black-?, DP-OA
Ink: Versamark, archival black-Ranger, Frost white-Color Box
Accessories: buttons-Basic Grey, white EP-Hero Arts, twine-Divine Twine, foam dots-Jody Morrow

No comments: