March 04, 2013

Eiffel Tower Merci Card

I made a ton of thank you cards for my sister for all her wedding showers and engagement parties. Since there were so many multiples and I haven’t posted them until now, along with lots of swaps, I didn’t post much December and January. My kids and I also made lots of cards for Newtown but they didn’t turn out blog worthy as I was hurrying. I hadn’t noticed how bad those months were until recently and I’m so sorry. Bad blogger. Here’s what I was up to!

eiffel merci for sarah

I don’t do CAS very well but I was proud of this. I usually hate when I make CAS but not this time, yeah! I can’t remember for the life of me what DP this is, maybe Echo park? A basics pack? Sorry. I feel like I am always apologizing on this blog. Bad photos, forgetting sources, not enough posts… I would help if I got a few more comments so I had some feedback that let me know what you guys think!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE

Stamps: a.muse
Ink: archival-Ranger
Paper: black CS-SU!, white CS-PTI, silver paper-stash, DP-Echo Park?
Accessories: rhinestones-Zva, foam dots- Jody Morrow, WRMK corner chomper, circle Nesties, Cuttlebug embossing folder

No comments: