February 22, 2013

Spa Party 2011

Yep, you read that correctly! 2011! I had a spa party for some of my girlfriends and I forgot to blog it! Crazy! I bought some of the stuff I needed and made others. Here are the things I made.

The invite…

spa party invite

Do you have any idea how long and hard I Had to look to find this You’re Invited stamp? OMW! I thought I was going to go crazy looking for it!

spa party clothespins4

Aren’t these cute? I didn’t have that many people so I tailored the designs to suit each person.

spa party clothespins2

Yep, two sets using these older papers. Nice for almost anyone. For a couple people whose favourite colours I didn’t know.

spa party clothespins3

These two were my favourites.

spa party clothespins5

The outside of the tins were decorated with embossed vellum and a die cut topped by a medallion.spa party pencils

Everyone got a pretty beaded pencil too. Also in the bags were a mini lip gloss, a mani kit, a bath scrubbie, a hair band and a bracelet beading kit. I think there were a couple other things too but it was such a long time ago! I wish I had a picture of how I decorated the bags too!

We made the bracelet, did our nails and some of us put on a clay face mask while we watched movies. We ate all manner of goodies as I set up a candy bar, made an enchilada dinner and had cupcakes not only for dessert but also all afternoon. If you are really on the ball you will have figured out that I did all of this while 6 months pregnant!

It would take ages to write a recipe for this so if you have any questions, fee free to email me or leave a comment with your email.

Enjoy, Rebecca

No comments: