February 11, 2013

PTI Packaging Challenge–Gold Hearts Pillow Box

PTI 6 ann

This challenge was to be inspired by Pinterest and make some sort of packaging.

pin pack challenge

pin pack insp

Here’s my inspiration photo. Click on it to visit the source. This sweet little pillow box will hold the jewellery I’m making for my sister’s flower girl. The jewellery is gold with cream and gold pearls so I thought this was perfect!

The hearts were embossed with golf powder. If I make this again with this background stamp, I’ll align the pattern with the edge of the pillow box. It’s so simple, I think this is all I need to say!

I’m also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp challenge to use hearts.

Enjoy, Rebecca

Stamps: PTI
Ink: Versamark
Paper: ivory CS
Accessories: pillow box, tag dies-PTI, gold EP-SU!, lace, ribbon-stash, foam dots-Jody Morrow

No comments: