May 24, 2012

Butterfly Thank You Card

I pulled out a bunch of paper packs to show my son so I could pick a style for his teacher thank you card. I figure teachers are people too and probably get tired of teacher-y themed cards. He has no idea which style best suited her but chose 7 Gypsies papers for this card. He thought she would like the butterflies.

butterfly teacher thanks

Not much to explain about this one. Lots of inking and distressing. I used Unscripted Sketches #159. Click on the sketch to visit the challenge.

unscriptedsketches159

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamp:
PTI Mixed Messages
Ink: Memento black, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo Distress, kraft, vanilla, black CS-SU!
Paper: Graphic 45 Curiosity Shoppe, 7 Gypsies (butterfly panel)
Accessories: vintage buttons, ribbon-stash, tag die-Quickutz, gold string-SU!, foam dots- Jody Morrow,

1 comment:

dstandard said...

Oh wow this is just gorgeous - what a beautiful card! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!