September 05, 2011

Doodle Pantry-Autumn Topiary

My term at Doodle Pantry has come to an end. I am sad to see it go but also relieved as I am going to be very busy with the baby soon! Only 3.5 months to go! I do love colouring Laurie’s images though so I’m sure you will see some more of her designs in the coming months.

Autumn topiary

Finally! A card I thought photographed well! I am always apologizing for my poor photos. I struggled to find papers to go with the fall colours I used for this image. I finally settled on Max and Whiskers by Basic Grey. The colours were perfect. The sketch is by Mojo Monday but I missed entering by just a few hours. Bummer!

Mojo206Sketch

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Image:
Doodle Pantry
Stamps: Sentiment-Verve, Flourish-(sorry can’t remember)
Ink: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo Distress, artichoke-SU!
Paper: Basic Grey, artichoke, espresso,kraft CS-SU!, white CS-Taylored Expressions, vintage dictionary page
Accessories: scalloped die – not sure, either PTI or MFT, flowers-CTMH, pearls-Dollarama, circle die-Nesties, foam dots-Jody Morrow, Copics R24,27,29 YR04,07,16, Y21,35,38, YG63,67 G21,24,94,99 BG93,96 BV00,02 E35,37,47

No comments: