July 05, 2011

Doodle Pantry July Release–Harvest Bounty

I don’t use autumn colours a lot but I LOVED colouring the scene I used for this month’s release.

harvest bounty mojo

I used the Mojo Sketch from last week but darn it, I forgot to link it up in time! I know the main image panel looks crooked but I swear, it’s an optical illusion because I even measured it! I used so many Copic Markers I didn’t write down all the numbers but If you want to know, I can probably remember so just ask! I’m afraid my colouring looks washed out but IRL it sure doesn’t!

Be sure to visit Doodle Pantry to see all the new releases! Laurie always has a special bundle deal so check out her specials page for this month’s bundle at a big savings! You will also find links to all the other designer’s release projects so be sure to leave them some love!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Image:
Doodle Pantry
Stamp: CHF chicken wire
Ink: Versamark, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo Distress inks
Paper: kraft-SU!, DP-stash
Accessories: twine-PTI, buttons-vintage and Basic Grey, Nestabilities, Cropadile Corner Rounder, seam binding ribbon-Masterstroke, Copics, airbrush system, clear EP-SU!, foam dots-Jody Morrow

15 comments:

Robbie said...

Girl, you sound like me!! Sometimes my pictures look catty-wonkered (and they're not), the colors look faded out (and they're not) and sometimes even the ribbon looks loose (and it's not). Go figure! It's like I have a battle with my camera or something. I know I'm not the best photographer but I'm not the worse either, ha! Your card is real pretty and wamrly done...tfs. Hope you will visit my blog when you have time. www.stampingwithrobbie.blogspot.com

Heide said...

What a beautiful fall card. Love the lush ribbon and the great coloring!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Rebecca, this is gorgeous. Stunning coloring and rich color palette. Fabulous details.

L.Wilson said...

What beautiful coloring and wow on that bow!!! It's gorgeous! Wonderful card.

Unknown said...

Maybe its me, but I don't see anything crooked. It looks gorgeous. Great work!

Lorie said...

Oh. My. Goodness! This is absolutely gorgeous! LOVE it!

Kristine said...

=) HA, that's funny about the optical illusion! I think it's the combo of the circles and squares in your Nestie shape. But it looks fABBULOUS and I never wouldda noticed if you hadn't said anything. LOVE your soft colors of the scene with the bold colors of your harvest veggies n fruits!! Great job!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Goodness! Look at that coloring! Beautiful and we need some cool air from your fall card. =)
Hugs, Sarah

Patti J said...

Gorgeous creation, Rebecca!!! That ribbon is stunning, and your coloring is perfect!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card and it looked perfectly straight to me until I read your post:). It is a beautiful fall card, great job!!

Lisa said...

I love this fall scene... and that bow! :) This makes me long for Fall (and the lovely COOLER temps! ;)

Kathy W. said...

This is gorgeous! Love the fall colors and the layout is great =)

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This is gorgeous! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks things look crooked on my cards and when I get out the ruler it's not...

Karen Howard said...

Beautiful fall card, love the pretty bow and card design!

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful fall scene, love the colours and the buttons!