February 14, 2011

New Video! Making a Matchbox with a Scoring Board and an Adorable Nurse Matchbox

As most of you know, I make a lot of matchboxes for Swap-Bot. I started out using s template but I quickly found that tracing it over and over not only took too much time but wasn’t precise enough for my perfectionist soul. So I figured out a way to make one quicker and neater using my Scoring Board!

PI nurse mb

Then I made a video!

I hope you enjoy it. While you are there, please take a look at my other video for Copic colouring.

PI nurse mb w stand

I really wanted to make a matchbox using this little PI girl but of course, she is much too large. Not to be defeated, I designed a swap for matchboxes with elements that hang off the edges. I attached her with a magnet and created a little stand. The photo below shows the side view of the stand so you can see how I created it. My little guy wanted to keep her so bad (but I made him something else instead)!

PI nurse mb stand side

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
Best Medicine MTF
Paper: white CS-Taylored Expressions, red CS-SU!
Ink: memento black
Accessories: magnets-Basic Grey, Copic markers (sorry, it was months ago so I don’t remember the numbers), MS scoring board

No comments: