November 25, 2010

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop–Winter Gift Tag

ptibloghoplogo

This month’s blog hop is all about holiday tags. Well, I don’t celebrate any kind of holiday celebrations but I do give handmade gifts. So I went with a winter gift tag instead of a holiday one.

pti blog hop tag

I went with a Mishie inspired tag design. Her scrappy style is awesome. I hope you like my version. Once I make someone a handmade gift (in the winter of course!), this tag will be perfect. I’ll write the recipient’s name in the middle of the circle so it isn’t so empty. Or maybe stamp something little in there…

If you enjoyed my tag, please feel free to subscribe; I have thingies on my sidebar for both RSS feeds and email.

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
  PTI
Ink: Memento black, Antique Linen and Old Paper Distress inks
Paper: kraft-Ellen Hutson, DP-Cosmo Cricket
Accessories: Ribbon-May Arts, pearl-Dollarama, scalloped punch-SU!, cord-stash, button, twine-PTI, snowflake die-Spellbinders, E33 Copic marker (to darken ribbon), foam dots-Jody Morrow, circle Nestabilities

8 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Wow...one of the most unique I have seen on the hop so far (although I am not going in order! ha!).

kasia c. said...

So pretty! Ilove that ruffled ribbon. :)

Kara said...

pretty..love the ribbon!

Victoria said...

This is very pretty! I love the pleated ribbon and how cool to incorporate one of the Trademarks images.

Jen Carter said...

Love the ribbon you added! This is such a pretty tag!

Laura Isham said...

super adorable! You've done Mish proud, I'm sure

nancy said...

Gorgeous mix of textures and patterns.

Laurie said...

The ribbon ruffle is so pretty! Gorgeous tag!