August 19, 2010

Mini Roses for Doodle Pantry and Unscripted Sketches

I loved making this card. It took me a while to get all of the elements in the right places but I am finally thrilled!

mini roses porcelain

I coloured the image with Copics and paper pieced the pot. I sponged the surround with Distress ink with the Nestability in place. I dyed and crinkled the ribbon myself, 4 drops pretty in pink reinker and 3 of blush blossom.

This is also for unscripted Sketches #68.

sketch-68

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Image:
mini roses-Doodle Pantry
Ink: Antique Linen Distress ink, sweet blush-PTI
Paper: Porcelain DP-Basic Grey, manila tag, sweet blush CS-PTI, white CS-Taylored Expressions 
Accessories: seam binding ribbon, reinkers-SU!, button-American Crafts, pearl swags-Prima, head pin and some beads-Michaels, pearl on pin-SU!, foam dots-Jody Morrow, Art Institute Glitter, Cuttlebug embossing folder, vintage lace. Copics R11,20,22, G21,24,94,99

4 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, this is so romantic in every possible way. Ever detail! Wonderful use of the Unscripted sketch, so glad you played along.

Marcy said...

Oh, what a lovely card. I love everything about it! Thanks for playing along with US this week.

L.Wilson said...

SIGH, this one takes my breath away! So dainty and colored to petal perfection!

Niki Estes said...

Another beautiful card! I love the pink and vintage touches!