July 23, 2010

I Like you Thiiiiiiiiis Munch!

Isn’t this squirrel cute? I like that he isn’t too cartoony but somewhat realistic! And the sentiment is a hoot!

squirrel munch card
I used the new Max and Whiskers Paper from Basic Grey, I am not stuck on orange but it just suits cards with critters on them so perfectly! If you look closely, I carefully drew a stripe down the middle of some of the seeds to make them look like sunflower seeds. Squirrel’s favourites!

squirrel munch closeup

I used a sketch by Skipping Stones Designs. When I had made the card, I had just saved the sketch on my phone from someone’s blog but when I checked, the sketch was already closed. Bummer. Anyway, if you love this image, be sure to check out Doodle Pantry!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Image:
Squirrel
Ink: Vintage Photo, Antique Linen Distress inks
Paper: white CS-Taylored Expressions, Sage, chocolate CS-SU!, DP-Basic Grey
Accessories: paw twill tape-stash, Copic markers E35,37,47,49 W3,7, Y21, R11 Multiliner pen, foam dots-Jody Morrow, twine-PTI, button-stash

No comments: