April 19, 2010

Another Get Well Skipping Stones Sketch Card

This card is very similar to the card I posted last but much simpler. The recipient is mostly blind and will be looking at this with a magnifying glass so I kept it very simple and his wife will have to enjoy the detailed colouring.

get well walter
I don’t think there is anything to exciting to say,  it is pretty easy or covered in my last post.

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
Stamping Bella, Mega Mixed Messages-PTI
Ink: Memento black
Paper: Nook and Pantry-Basic Grey, white CS-Taylored Expressions, Cocoa, red CS-SU!
Accessories: punch-EK Success, Button-Basic Grey, twine-PTI Copics-see previous post with the exception of R 29 substituting for YR02, Spica clear glitter pen

1 comment:

Kimberly Crawford said...

I love how you were thinking of you recipient when you designed this card!! So thoughtful!!