December 11, 2009

Gift Set Continued

In the last couple weeks, I’ve shown you cards I’ve been making as a gift in two posts. to see them again, click here and here. I’ve also made a set of 4 monogrammed cards that I realized I haven’t shown you yet!

monogram spendik

I’ve totally forgotten the name of the paper pack, email me if you need to know. It’s funny, it doesn’t look at first like it should match Baja breeze but it really does! Both the ink and the scalloped circle are Baja! I know these are super simple but when you are making multiples, it is essential! It is hard to see but the paper has a subtle sheen that is gorgeous! These cards are 4x4” so I got all 4 from one sheet of 12 x 12” paper-even better!! I made them all look the same with the stripe going up and down so one opens a different way than the others. I don’t think they will care! (Don’t get that? When you cut a 12x12” sheet into four 4x4” cards, one card strip is cut lengthwise first at 4x12” -take 4” off before making it into a card- and three are cut width wise from the remaining 8x12” piece so to make the stripes all vertical, one card must open differently from the other three.)

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Paper:
(oops, forgot)
Ink: baja breeze
Stamps: JustRite Damask monogram
Accessories: foam dots-Jody Morrow, ribbon-stash

1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

Gorgeous!!!