December 09, 2009

A Couple More!!

Gift card holders are so small and fun, I just can’t stop making them! I now have to package them, send them to work with hubby and add them to my Etsy shop.

#1-Cogsmo Origami Style Gift Card Holder

gch cogsmo origami

Isn’t this paper cute? I figure this Cogsmo paper would be great for tech related gift cards or for boys even though it isn’t festive or wintery. Sorry the ribbon looks goofy, this silver ribbon from SU! is actually a grosgrain type ribbon and it stiff like crazy. It was all I could do to get it to sit straight. Never mind making the bow look nice in the photo!

#2-Cogsmo Envelope Style Gift Card Holder

gch cogsmo tag I made this using the remnants from the gift card holder above. Since it uses 8x8” paper, you have to trim your 12x12” paper down. That leaves more than enough to make another envelope style gift card holder. I wish I had cut more carefully so the main image wasn’t upside down. **SIGH***

gch cogsmo

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Paper:
Cogsmo-Cosmo Cricket
Accessories: foam dots-Jody Morrow, die cuts from paper pack, brad-stash, ribbon-SU!

No comments: