August 20, 2009

Blog Candy Deadline Extended

Hi Everyone! Seems this is a bad time of year to offer blog candy! I’ve only had one person play the sketch so far and I was definitely hoping for more. And the next few weeks just get busier as parents get their kids off to school. So I am extending the deadline until the Monday after school starts here in Canada. The new deadline for posting to your blog to earn entries is September 10th. The final deadline is September 14th.

PLEASE READ all of the blog contest details carefully. I can only give you entries if you include all the required elements. To enter, please visit THIS post.

I am so sorry for so few posts this last while. I have been burning the midnight oil making a scrapbook for a bridal shower this Friday and working on my Maggie Holmes photography class. Completely engrossing and time consuming. I promise I will post all of the pages once the book is done. Then I have a set of thank you cards to design, a baby gift to make and a wedding album to do, favours for the same wedding… AH, but I love it! Must…find…time…to…sleep. (think the stilted speech of Captain Kirk, hee hee)

Thanks, Rebecca

No comments: