July 18, 2009

Rose Romance Card

Not much to say on this one. I sewed the lace in place to get the imperfect gathers. I used my bow easy to make the bow and I purposely left it as a ‘shabby chic’ bow (tails on opposite sides of the loops). The swirly die cuts are from a new Sizzlits die, I was  removed for DT appl very surprised to see the same one in the SU! catty because I thought they were exclusive dies! I cut them from moss CS and sponged them with old olive using Cut n Dry foam, my new favourite tool! Watch Jennifer McGuire videos and you will see what I mean! The rose is coloured with R20, 32, 59 and a bit of 00.

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
SU!
Ink: olive-SU!, frayed burlap-Ranger, Memento cocoa
Paper: chocolate, moss CS-SU!, Porcelain-Basic Grey
Accessories: Porcelain brads-Basic Grey, Sizzlits scribbled swirl, Copics, Kaisercraft pearls, ribbon and lace-stash, foam sots-stash and Jody Morrow

No comments: