January 18, 2009

Quick 'n' Easy Cards II

blue friend Here are the other two cards I did for my class. I used this one to teach random stamping. This would make a good thank you card if you needed a whole bunch. it doesn't use too much ribbon, not too many layers, cheap to mail...

this card shows absolute bliss off heat embossing. After I made it, I wish I had heat embossed the floral background stamped in craft ink (for good coverage) on the vanilla panel. To me it looked too dull in contrast to the shiny stripes on the black panel.

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE Blue Friend Card
Paper:
brocade blue, night of navy CS
Ink: night of navy, brocade blue
Stamps: Simply Said
Accessories: Blue grosgrain ribbon, foam dots

RECIPE Absolute Bliss Card
Paper:
Black, riding hood red, vanilla CS
Stamps: Stripe bkgd, Floral bkgd, So Many Sayings
Ink: versamark, craft black
Accessories: clear EP, word window punch

1 comment:

Cassie said...

they are wonderful Rebecca - the simple cards are always some of my favorites!