December 09, 2008

Tea Gift Set

This is just a quick post because I want to enter this photo in a challenge. Splitcoast gallery stopped uploading for me so here goes.tea gift set

This is a double pocket bag; instructions from Splitcoast Stampers. The bookmark is created from a piece of cardstock longer than you can see, it is folded over in back and there are magnets between the folded section and the front.  This helps the bookmark stay inside the book.

RECIPE:
Paper:
white confetti cardstock and scrapbook paper
Ink: not sure but probably either chocolate chip or stazon brown and close to cocoa
Stamps: Stampington except tiny coffee cup-unknown
Accessories: Basic Grey Magnets, brown grosgrain and satin ribbons, pink watercolour crayon, Prima flowers, rhinestones-unknown. All Products SU! unless otherwise noted.

6 comments:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Great idea for a gift especially in the cold winter months! I made this bag last spring and it was fun to make for a gift bag. tfs

Julia Aston said...

I just love double pocket cards and this is a super gift idea! love the Tea theme and great colors!

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful...very creative! TFS

loretta said...

Very nice gift set. The vintage look and feel are very elegant. Nicely done!

Elizabeth said...

What a great gift. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

I am going to make a couple up as I think they would make lovely get well or thinking of you presents.

Elizabeth
SOuthampton, UK

Unknown said...

i had to take another peek at this tea set ..I just love it. I thought I had given ya cheers for it but I guess not . better later than never..;-)
lablady2007@juno.com