November 11, 2008

Scrapbook in a Box

I scrapbook box mj exthad a lot of fun making this cute box/scrapbook.  I needed a gift for a friend's newborn baby boy so I decided I would go back to a link I saved for the instructions. It opens up with 8 double sided pages inside as well as the interior of the outer walls. The inside is decorated and I used a variety of methods to make it easy to add photos to the pages. The stickers and paper are from Toy Box, a  retired scrapbook kit by SU! I hope to teach a class for this project next Saturday night.

Recipe:
Paper- riding hood red, not quite navy, whisper white, old olive cardstock, patterned papers from scrapbook kit all SU!
Accessories- Eyelets by WRMK, stickers from scrapbook kit, Coluzzle, buttons, boy-themed embellishments Dress It Up (I think), red line tape, Quikutz die cuts for letters. Word window, 1/16" hole and corner punches, silver cord all from SU!. Powder brush from EK Success, star punch from dollar store, Basic Grey half circle cutter, Big Bite by Crop-o-dile.

Yeah, I now realize the tag is a bit crooked, OOPS! I will post the interior tomorrow. Have a good day!

No comments: